Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, July 30, 2012

Just "Google" it!

Quite often, I hear the comment, "I would do/make/teach _______, but I don't know how to do that."

Well, neither do I. I have to admit that Google search is my greatest resource when dealing with technology. (Well...Google and Pinterest but that is a different post.) For example, today I was working on updating some gadgets on my personal classroom blog and I wanted to add a Facebook gadget where readers could "like" my class Facebook page directly from the blog. There is a default gadget in Blogger for this, but I wanted one of those fancy ones that I have seen on other blogs that I follow. What did I do? I Googled it! 


You may have to sort through a few results before you find the information that you need but I assure you that there will be a website, blogger or YouTube video that can teach you anything you need to know.

Go ahead, conquer your greatest technological hurdle with the help of Google. You may not know how, but someone out there has created a tutorial just for you!

Keeping it Techy,
Heather Kilgore

0 comments:

Post a Comment